FAMILY CONNECTION BY NAVIANCE
Family Connection is a customizable planning portal for students and families including self-discovery assessments, goal-setting, college research tools, course planning, career exploration resources, and individual learning plans.
Naviance a service that we use in our office to track and analyze data about college and career plans, so it provides up-to-date information that is specific to our school.
Naviance will allow you to:
- Get involved in the planning and advising process – Build a resume, complete online surveys, and manage timelines and deadlines for making decisions about colleges and careers
- Research colleges – Compare GPA, standardized test scores, and other statistics to actual historical data from our school for students who have applied and been admitted in the past
- Research careers – Research hundreds of careers and career clusters, and take career assessments
- Create plans for the future – Create goals and to-dos, and complete tasks assigned to you by the school to better prepare yourself for your future college and career goals
- Monitor the college application process
FAMILY CONNECTION BY NAVIANCE LOGIN INFORMATION
To login to your Family Connection by Naviance account, go to this link: